Friday, February 18, 2011

life. is. good.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just wake up really happy?



Today is one of those days for me.

There are so many things in my life that are not at all as I'd hoped they would be. My heart aches as I never knew was possible. I often shed tears of pain and sorrow and worry.

At the same time, I am blessed far beyond my capacity to receive. I have thousands of reasons to smile. I laugh every day. I am loved.

And I am happy. And hopeful. And, oh, so grateful.

"I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." - Agatha Christie




And I feel myself needing to say thank you. Thank you for my life.



But even more, thank you for His.

No comments:

Post a Comment