Wednesday, July 28, 2010

july...where did you go?

Is it really July 28?
Where did July go?
Well, I think I'll just give a pictorial answer.



Yep, put some brown pigtails on that bald head and you've pretty much got my summer. Most days I just feel like...well, like this:



The thing is...I always get it (help, that is!). I am truly blessed beyond my capacity to receive. But, still, I am crazy busy right now and have, therefore, been neglecting my little page here. But, I will be back. I've been thinking a lot about pages like this and their power, for good or ill, and I really want to make sure that the one or two people who come across mine (I'm looking at you, Mom and Amber! :)) get nothing but the good....so I think I'm going to be thinking more about what I post.

I do have so much to write about...it's been an eventful month - birthdays, anniversaries, holidays - hooray! I've had a lot to think about and I will be posting and updating as soon as I stop looking like this:



So, the countdown starts now...I have a trial coming up that takes up most all of my time right now...but come the evening of August 27, this will be me:



and, then, well...my 2 or 3 readers will have updates galore!

I know, you can hardly contain your excitement, right?!?!!



Yes, never fear....I'll be back.



Until then....

2 comments: